Posts

How to download and install games

How to install games with cache (obb) files on android devices?

***Separate APK + CACHE (OBB) files tutorial***

File explorer/manager app used: ES File Explorer File Manager (available on Google Play).

***APK + CACHE (OBB) files together tutorial***

Troubleshooting:

Download failed because you may not have purchased this app” message:

• Visit the game on play store, click “install”, then quickly cancel the installation, then install mod

Invalid licence” error:

• Uninstall the modded apk.
  • Visit the game on play store, click “install”, then quickly cancel the installation to get the game license.
  • Install the downloaded game on wendgames again and play.

What is Tegra, PowerVR, Adreno and Mali?

Adreno, PowerVR, Mali, Tegra – apart from the main processor, the device has more processor and graphics processing – video accelerator. You need to select files according to your device’s video accelerator. You can use CPU-Z app (available on Google Play).

How to login with your Facebook account on modded apks?

1. Uninstall and deactivate Facebook app.

2. Open the game and click Facebook login.

3. Enter your Facebook account.

4. Enjoy and reinstall Facebook app.

How to download cloud.mail.ru files to Android?

*** Do not use UC browser for downloading these files ***

59 Comments

1. Sao Vireak Vitou

Plant vs zombies 2v5.8.1 is there an obb file ? And do we have to run the game after we installed the app once directly from google play store ?

2. Bryan

I used es file explorer no extract anywhere.None of your screen shots
    Can I find anywhere in es.No option to extract to SD.
    Your instructions are very poor.
    How bout making clear for everyone

• Stephanie

Will it work on no root. And thanks for the fast and prompt response. I have been asking for help on andropalace and no response yet. Thanks its very appreciative.

• Stephanie

I am getting Love Boat is requesting access device storage to save download expansion files necessary for this game to run. Can u tell me how to fix. And do u know where i can get detailed instructions start to finish on how to install. That video is to fast.

• ariq

No root. Indonesia:tanggal 13-1-2018 ada cheater banyak player.hacker:godmode,damage,ammo dan wallhack

3. Stephanie

4. D̸͟͞a̸͟͞v̸͟͞i̸͟͞d̸͟͞ M̸͟͞o̸͟͞r̸͟͞a̸͟͞l̸͟͞e̸͟͞s̸͟͞

A̸͟͞y̸͟͞u̸͟͞d̸͟͞a̸͟͞ t̸͟͞e̸͟͞n̸͟͞g̸͟͞o̸͟͞ u̸͟͞n̸͟͞ m̸͟͞o̸͟͞t̸͟͞o̸͟͞ c̸͟͞ y̸͟͞ n̸͟͞o̸͟͞ i̸͟͞n̸͟͞s̸͟͞t̸͟͞a̸͟͞l̸͟͞a̸͟͞ n̸͟͞i̸͟͞n̸͟͞g̸͟͞u̸͟͞n̸͟͞ j̸͟͞u̸͟͞e̸͟͞g̸͟͞o̸͟͞ k̸͟͞ p̸͟͞u̸͟͞e̸͟͞d̸͟͞o̸͟͞ h̸͟͞a̸͟͞c̸͟͞e̸͟͞r̸͟͞
    G̸͟͞r̸͟͞a̸͟͞c̸͟͞i̸͟͞a̸͟͞s̸͟͞ d̸͟͞e̸͟͞ a̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞e̸͟͞m̸͟͞a̸͟͞n̸͟͞o̸͟͞

5. Inigo

Everything works fine, except how it doesn’t multiply my score by 10, is this suppose to happen or? Maybe I’m doing something wrong, please help!

6. Mixkino

None of the games will start, and there are no instructions included. I’m receiving a message that says I’m missing dx9_dll from my computer. How do I fix this?